As a cardholder, you can use your card to make purchases online, in-store and over the phone at over 36.9 million locations worldwide displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark. In addition, you can withdraw money from ATM at any time and safely in more than 2.1 million locations worldwide displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
1. Shopping securely online – Your card is not linked to your bank account greatly reducing the risk of fraud when you shop online.
2. Sending money to family and friends – Excelon cardholders can send money to other Excelon cardholders instantly for a set rate of €1.00
3. Individuals with a poor credit rating – Any resident of the UK over 18 years of age is eligible for a Excelon card. No credit checks.
4. Managing your budget – Set out your budget, load it to the card and you can be safe in the knowledge you can never spend more than you can afford
5. Online gambling – If you like an occasional flutter on the horses or playing online poker the Excelon card could be ideal for you.
6. Teens – Keep track of your kids spending by loading their spending money onto a card.
7. Wages Payments – Cashing wages cheques can be both costly and time consuming.
8. Business Expenses cards – Business expenses cards provide a quick distribution method for company expenses or per diem allowances.